CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
Are you a broadcast or digital media sales professional interested in a career change? We want to meet you! If you want to be a part of revolutionizing Christian media and impact lives across the globe consider this rare opportunity!
General Job Information:
As a Local Sales Manager for KCMS/KCIS Radio you will be responsible for inspiring and leading a dynamic team of Sales Executives to grow revenue for the station through advertising sales for both on-air and digital platforms. Your passion to lead like
Jesus along with your outstanding ideas, contagious enthusiasm and integrity will make you shine at CRISTA Media.
CRISTA Media is part of CRISTA Ministries, where your faith and vocation come together. CRISTA Media is a leader in operating Christian AC stations and is committed to making a positive impact serving our listeners and our communities.
This position will be 85% salary and 15% commission/override. Typical Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Lead weekly business meetings with AE’s to train, brainstorm, encourage, and review performance.
- Host a weekly team sales meeting to inform, train, inspire and cultivate the sales team and production.
- Develop innovative multi-platform marketing opportunities to be made available for sale to potential advertisers in collaboration with the Marketing & Promotions Director and Digital Media Manager
- Report & project departmental performance, uphold policies including CRISTA Media commercial acceptance, and support the execution of sister CRISTA Ministries’ trade accounts
- Manage account list
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- LSM supervises all KCMS/KCIS local AE’s, and works collaboratively with the Digital Media Manager to incorporate digital products into a holistic and consultative approach to customers’ marketing solutions.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles and ongoing spiritual growth and development.
- Four-year degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or Communications from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education
on a year-for-year basis.
- Minimum 5 years in advertising sales
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License
Software and Equipment Used:
- Microsoft Outlook & Office, Nielsen Ratings, Efficio, Wide Orbit, Miller Kaplan, Media Monitors.
- Proven track record of developing significant new advertising business from a non-transactional revenue sources. Effective leadership, organizational & time management skills.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- Radio advertising sales & management
PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING URL TO APPLY: