The Registrar shall be contracted by the school administration after careful consideration of personal character, spiritual leadership, professional training and experience realizing that they are a role-model of Christ-likeness to all students. The Registrar
shall adhere to the standards and conditions of the Northshore Christian Academy Personnel Manual and Faculty Handbook and desire to abide by the requirements within.
Mission & Purpose: To assist school administration in providing quality Christian education and helping in the smooth and efficient operation of Northshore Christian Academy.
Qualifications For This Position:
- Active Christian attending an Evangelical church.
- Profession of personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Previous experience and/or training in an office support position. School office experience preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience with a student data base program preferred. School Registrar experience a plus.
- Must be capable of using advanced skills in computer programs (Word, Excel, Publisher).
- Willingness to perform duties upon the request of supervisor.
- Ability to follow directions and follow through on assigned tasks, to completion, in a timely manner.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently.
- Ability to deal with frequent interruptions from visitors, students, parents and staff in a calm and composed manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with students, parents, staff, and church personnel.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to quickly adapt to new and changing priorities.
- Willingness to learn and seek new knowledge and skills to improve effectiveness.
- Seek knowledge of schoolwide and churchwide programs.
- Ability to move about the school building(s) and campuses.
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and judgement in making decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations.
• RenWeb Database Administrator: Manages and maintains student data in RenWeb.
- Troubleshoots parent, student and staff RenWeb issues. Liaison between Renweb and administration.
• Preparation of RenWeb reports (such as enrollment, ethnicity, gender, etc.) as requested.
• Maintains current and archived student files.
• Manages record requests (incoming/outgoing) and digitally archiving withdrawn/graduated student files.
- Assists Director of Admissions and Connections with various tasks.
- Creates timeline for enrollment preparation and execution.
• Coordinates directly with Admissions Director in student enrollment process.
• Coordinates directly with Admissions Director on contracts/content in online applications/enrollments.
• Set up and management of Online Application/Online Enrollment in RenWeb.
- Assists ELC Registrar with Online Application/Online Enrollment in RenWeb.
• Assists parents in online enrollment process.
• Processes all student enrollments – new and returning.
- Prepares Withdrawal and Enrollment Addendums in coordination with accounting department.
• Prepares and maintains the Teacher and Specialist schedules on RenWeb and on X drive.
- Sets up and oversees middle school elective course sign up process within Online Enrollment.
- Assists Middle School Principal with set-up of master middle school schedule.
• Middle School (6th, 7th and 8th grade) schedule building/student schedule loading.
- MAP Testing Database Administrator: Quarterly student/teacher data uploads and database management for MAP testing. Prepares MAP reports for all students, first and fourth quarter.
- Prepares student data csv file for upload to the library database.
• Creates Report Card schedules in coordination with division Principals. Oversees Report Card email/printing distribution with Principal Assistants.
• Management of report card holds/enrollment blocks (RenWeb) in close coordination with accounting department.
• Set up of Google Docs for fall parent/teacher conference sign up process.
• Academic Probation weekly reports and notices.
• Runs quarterly honor roll reports.
• Calculations for annual Presidential Awards, annual Perfect Attendance and Valedictorian/Salutatorian eligibility.
- Prepares final 8th grade transcripts for graduating students.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions, Principals and Superintendent.
- Cooperates with the administration in implementing all policies, procedures, and directives governing the operation of the school.
- Is able to manage student/parent information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Keeps supervisor adequately informed of deficiencies and potential problem areas.
- Maintains a clean, attractive, well-ordered office desk and workspace
- Accepts a share of responsibility for extra-curricular activities as assigned.
- Demonstrates the character qualities of enthusiasm, courtesy, flexibility, integrity, gratitude, kindness, self-control, perseverance, and punctuality.
- Meets everyday stress with emotional stability, objectivity, and optimism.
- Exercises friendliness and consideration, treating each student impartially.
- Submits respectfully and is loyal to constituted authority.
- Maintains a personal appearance that is a role model of cleanliness, modesty, and good taste. Dresses in a professional manner.
- Uses acceptable English in written and oral communication. Speaks with clear articulation.
- Develops and maintains rapport with students, parents, teachers and staff to promote a positive learning environment.
- Recognizes the need for good public relations. Represents the school in a favorable and professional manner to the constituency and general public.
To apply you must go to https://secure3.entertimeonline.com/ta/90062.login and set up an account and application. Call Sherry at 425-322-2387 if you have any questions.