Delight Ministries seeks an energetic, engaged, and visionary Executive Director. The primary activity of Delight Ministries is to launch, grow, and sustain Christ-centered women's communities at college campuses across the country. We work with passionate
college women who yearn for deeper community on their campus by providing them with the training, tools, resources, and encouragement needed to start and lead a Delight chapter. For more information, please visit the website: http://www.delightministries.com/
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for Delight’s mission.
- A dynamic personality and resume with an enthusiasm for serving college women in Christ-filled communities is highly desirable.
- A forward-thinking approach with a commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation.
- Strong fundraising, marketing, and public relations skills, with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach, develop high-performance teams, and achieve strategic objectives.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to build and manage budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people and stakeholders.
- A positive attitude, be mission-driven and self-directed.
- Technologically savvy, with an eye for innovation.
- Bachelor degree and 3+ years of senior management experience successfully leading an organization/major program.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Applicants should submit a letter of interest, and a current resume to:
Delight Ministries Search Committee
c/o Center for Nonprofit Management
Applicant screening begins immediately and continues until the position is filled. Delight Ministries is an equal opportunity employer. This search is being facilitated by the Center for Nonprofit Management on behalf of Delight Ministries.