We are interviewing for Elementary School teachers to join the largest foreign faculty in China at for Fall 2018.
No teaching experience required...
Qualifications: You don't have to have formal teaching experience. This is a great opportunity for those who would love to travel, mentor, and touch lives in China through teaching. Learn more about Academics
in Asia. We eat, work and do life in Christian community during the 10-month school year.
Watch this video and if you like what you see, continue reading below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhu1m9BOoc8
If you have a heart for traveling, mentoring students and touching lives in China! We provide one of the smoothest transitions into the Chinese culture as you join a university that caters to their 160 foreign faculty.
(See pictures of the University Campus: http://bit.ly/SIU-Campus)
INTERVIEWING NOW (the earlier you apply the more likely you will get a job offer): www.academicsinasia.com/apply-now/
Primary School English Teacher Jobs
Sias University operates a Chinese Primary school. The foreign faculty teaches English and only needs to be there during the time they are teaching, and can come and go when not teaching the class. In this position there is less in-class Chinese language
support. Each year another grade level is added to the primary school. Fall 2017 there will be grades 1-6. We have five foreign facul- ty working in the Primary School teaching English through song, activities and play time. Read more in our FAQ and see our
DEADLINE: Apply by March 1st. If you apply before Ferbuary 1st you will be considered for our first round of hiring offers. www.academicsinasia.com/apply-now/
• Bachelor degree or higher preferred.
• Teaching experience preferred (if you have less than 2-years teaching experience you will need a TEFL certificate).
• TEFL certificate or similar certificates preferred, but not required for those with 2+ years teaching experience.
• Airfare to China
• Return Airfare - with completed one year contract
• Accident Insurance
• PrivateApartment: www.academicsinasia.com/foreign-faculty-housing
• Internet and Utilities Paid
• Three Free Western Meals Per Day: www.academicsinasia.com/food
• Free Weekend Trips: www.academicsinasia.com/culture-trips
• Paid Winter Holiday (7-8 weeks of paid holiday during Winter term)
• Paid Summer Holiday for those who sign a 3-year contract
• Free Chinese Night School Lessons and Scholarships for full-time language study (mornings)
• Student Loan Deferment Advice
• Starting salaries range from 4500 - 6500 RMB ($650-900) a month depending on degree attained and other factors, with annual raises. (In 10 months, our faculty can save $3000-4000 USD). Use this tool to estimate your savings: www.academicsinasia.com/how-much-could-i-save
We have 130 Foreign faculty teachers and 11 Foreign Administrators and 50 dependents (children and non-working spouses). 22 Families, 10 couples without children and about 70 single teachers. 80% of for- eign community are Americans and the rest are Canadian,
Filipino, Indian, Jamaican, Hong Kong, Russian, Japanese, Mexican, Korean and German. See pictures: www.academicsinasia.com/employment/
Supervision and Support:
An American lead teacher will provide training and weekly support. She is a credentialed teacher and interested in answering your questions before you apply. Email email@example.com to ask your questions and connect with Jessica.
About SIU: SIU birthed from the vision of Christian entrepreneur to create an “East Meets West” experience. Sias is the first American-owned university in East Asia and employs 130 foreign faculty, the most of any school in China, with with
50 dependent spouses and children. The average teacher stays for 4 years and 25-30% turnover creates 30-40 openings per year. Yearly we have openings for 15-20 Oral English teachers, 15-20 Business Teachers and 3-4 Elementary school teachers.
About Academics In Asia: AcademicsInAsia.com (AIA) is the recruiting branch of Sias. AIA also refers teachers to 10+ partner schools. AIA’s goal is to provide the best orientation
and cultural experience for foreign teachers to benefit both the teacher and the students. This includes new teacher ori- entation at Sias for all the partner schools and cross-cultural training called Long-term Impact Training (LIT). Learn more at www.academicsinasia.com
and our partner school openings at www.jobs.academicsinasia.com. Sub- scribe to the AIA Jobs Alerts: http://bit.ly/AIAupdates
Watch: Get to know Us Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhu1m9BOoc8
Join: Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/AcademicsInAsia
Job Updates Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/CqyGD
FAQ: the best place to go to get a question answered or ask a question!
We will interview til positions filled. Early applicants will have more opportunities presented to them.
Any questions? Visit our FAQ ( www.academicsinasia.com/FAQ/ ) and
PLEASE introduce yourself to us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Aaron at 209-877-7427
Want more info? Email me. Or, upload your resume here: www.academicsinasia.com/apply-now/