Do you enjoy the excitement of a startup company, but are comforted by the relationships and roots of an established business? Regent Pen & Marketing has the best of both worlds! We are a successful, family marketing business, serving both the non-profit
and for-profit sectors for over 40 years, and are currently in an expansion phase. We are hiring for both our Sales, Marketing and Internet teams to support this growth. We are seeking a motivated individual for a remote Business Development Manager position.
This flex hours role offers the unique opportunity to make full-time income while maintaining a truly healthy work/life balance. If you are an ethical, creative, people person and would like to manage your own schedule while prospecting and cultivating client
accounts, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Prospect your market or geographic area for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ensure you have a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients. Pursue and follow through on the sale until closed, successful agreement.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching the industry, related events, publications, and announcements to present to leadership for new products or services.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Nominate your favorite ‘Client of the Quarter’ to receive free products or services by presenting the impact on their mission and/or marketing goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years proven track record in Marketing Account Development, Fundraising, Account Management or similar Sales roles.
- Experience buying or selling promotional products is a plus but not required.
- Positive attitude and desire to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior organizational skills, with emphasis on priority setting and the ability to balance multiple accounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.