New Life Church exists to connect people to their God-given purpose... that includes children! We don't like the term "childcare" - we prefer children's
ministry. New Life is a vibrant and contemporary church located in the north Atlanta area. Award winning schools, beautiful outdoor scenery, and great restaurants are just a few reasons why Canton is rated in the top ten places to live in the state!
We are looking for a man or woman who feels called to children's ministry, who wants to raise up and train new volunteers, and who has the vision to take an already great ministry to the next level. If that's you, then please read the job description below
and then email your resume with picture to pastor Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org (do not apply through the church staffing website)
- Lead children and their families to follow Jesus.
- Invite, train and empower volunteers to provide leadership within the children’s ministry.
- Maintain a monthly volunteer schedule that is sent to volunteers at least three weeks in advance.
- Follow up with people that are interested in volunteering with children’s ministry.
- Lead creative team meetings with the appropriate people in order to implement the curriculum on Sunday mornings.
- Create systems and events to thank and appreciate children’s ministry volunteers.
- Oversee communication between the church, children and families.
- Provide resources for parents and families as needed.
- Stay in touch with other vibrant children’s ministries around the country.
- Adapt and prepare curriculum for children ages 2 through 5th grades.
- Oversee the setup and operation of all related children’s ministry environments on Sunday morning (2 services), including check-in, individual children’s environments, security, check out, setup and tear down.
- Oversee the Children’s Ministry budget, and plan select special events as needed.
- Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Fulfill office hours: Monday-Thursday 9:30-4:30
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third, and the ministry fourth.
- Give at least 10% of your income (tithe) to the vision of New Life Church.
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of New Life Church and always protect the unity of the church.
- Invite the lost to know Jesus and come to New Life Church.