Why work at Children of the Nations?
Children of the Nation’s challenging and fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged and motivated. Work-life balance is a core priority at COTN. This position is more than a job, but a ministry. Your efforts will make a positive impact upon orphaned
and destitute children by serving not only local needs, but also those of missionaries in other countries. To learn more about Children of the Nations, visit cotni.org.
*The location of this position is flexible*
How do I apply? https://cotn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=19
The Education Specialist serves as a liaison between the National Education Supervisor/Director and the International Education Department.
Job Description Detail:
- Promote communication between International Education Department and National Education Department
- Work with National Education Supervisor/Director to implement and maintain the Education Standards of Service (SOS)
- Ensure requested reports are completed and information is clearly communicated between International Education Department and the National Education Supervisor/Director
- Schedule and facilitate delivery of COTNI Teacher Certification modules
- Ensure completion of educational assessments of children based on COTNI learning expectations
- Assist Venture Teach teams
- Train, schedule, and monitor education consultants and coordinate with Consultant Manager
- Promote, model and observe educational support provided in the homes
- Facilitating appropriate educational opportunities for challenged children
- Assist national staff with budgets, concept notes and proposal process
- Collaborate with country liaison regarding educational issues
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in educatiob or related field
- At least 3 sucessful years of teaching experience
- International experience or training
- Fluent in Spanish
Are you excited about this job? Please apply: https://cotn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=19