ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT: Seed Company is a Vision 2025 organization committed to Bible translation through national translators in creative partnerships. Seed Company seeks to work where it is evident that God is working
and where the uniqueness of its vision makes it most feasible for Seed Company to be involved.
VISION: God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation.
MISSION: To accelerate Scripture translation and impact for people without God’s Word through Great Commission partnerships.
VALUES: Honoring God in all we do, valuing individuals and relationships, partnering effectively, encouraging creativity and innovation, and managing for quality results.
SCOPE: Perform duties for the design, implementation and administration of compensation programs and tools that support attraction, retention and motivation of a global high-performing workforce, guided by precedent and working within the
limits of established policies.
- Monitor compensation trends and industry best practice, recommend programs that enhance Seed Company’s competitive position.
- Review and maintain pay structure in relation to geographic areas, global practices and other factors.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures and other compliance information for US and international staff.
- Analyze compensation practices, and policies to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state laws and regulations.
- Develop, recommend and maintain pay determination system for affirmations and incentive that helps attract, motivate and retain staff.
- Process payroll.
- Maintain compensation information system, organize data for compensation reports (compa-ratios, salary compression among other trends/metrics) and make recommendations.
- Participate in compensation surveys, and process report results.
- Develop, recommend and implement effective job evaluation method.
- Review job descriptions and perform job evaluations.
- Research, identify and recommend approach to the development of effective total rewards strategy for foreign national staff and international assignees.
- Oversee international assignments
- Administer supported staff subsidy program.
- Coach supervisors on relevant compensation practices and processes.
- Work closely with benefits administration to ensure that the total compensation and rewards programs are complimentary and meet business need.
- Identify tools and resources to assist P/OD find efficiencies in processes.
- Maintain credentials and membership with professional associations to keep abreast of trends within market regarding compensation and regulatory issues.
- Participate with members of P/OD to develop departmental initiatives as directed.
- Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior; God honoring lifestyle;
- Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group;
- Championing Seed Company’s vision, mission, and values;
- Requires a college degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent relevant experience;
- Requires three to five years Human Resources experience; working knowledge with HRIS, Microsoft Office and payroll systems.
- Requires experience in compensation, international remuneration and good working knowledge of HR principles, concepts and practices.
- PHR, SHRM-CP or CCP preferred