The CVM Regional Representative will serve to network the CVM US and International ministries in a specified region of the US. This will include networking and following up with short-term and long-term missionary workers as directed by the home office to
include pre-field orientation and training and post service debriefing and follow-up. The CVM Regional Representative will support the CVM Student Ministry strategies through school visits and participation in the Real Life Real Impact weekends as scheduled
with CVM Student Ministry staff. This position will support similar strategies for CVM Professional Outreach as directed to help accomplish the ministry goals for CVM Professional Outreach. The CVM Regional Representative will develop CVM training materials
in line with CVM training program strategies.
CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
This position is a deputized position and the incumbent will be required to raise support.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job
- Short-term Missions
- As assigned pre-field orientation and training for candidates, post field debriefing and documentation of process in data base.
- Student Ministry
- Network with CVM Student Ministry program to provide support through school visits, individual student ministry mentoring, and participation as directed in the Real Life Real Impact weekends.
- CVM Training
- Support the CVM Training project as assigned projects are given to write, test, and implement training and orientation materials.
- CVM Fundraising
- Network to develop personal fundraising base and, as assigned, engage in CVM fundraising strategies of donor contact and appreciation.
- Long-term Missions
- Network with CVM long-term candidates as assigned to encourage them to take steps to prepare for long-term mission service and then assist as directed in the mentoring of active candidates in their deputation and field preparation.
- Professional Outreach
- Support the CVM Professional Outreach Strategies as directed by attending meetings, helping to man the booth, facilitate the meetings and to manage the post meeting follow-up.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- Christian Commitment:
- Mature Christian with a personal daily walk of faith
- Committed prayer warrior
- Service in International Missions
- Education: A Bachelors Degree required and related ministry studies/
- Ministry or missions experience.
- Short-term mission experience
- Speaking and presentation experience
- Software and Equipment Used:
- Microsoft –Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sales Force, Raisers Edge or other CRM Systems
- Other Considerations:
- Experience and ability to travel.
- Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, and customers.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- Education: Practical ministry experience
- Deputation, short-term missions, long-term missions
- Counseling and mentoring skills
- Licensure/Certification: Microsoft Office Suite
- Software and Equipment Used: Database management
We are open to locations from anywhere near California to S. Cananda :