The KCMS and KCIS Account Executive will sell advertising on KCMS FM, spirit1053.com, CRISTA Digital Agency and KCIS AM at established rates, following station guidelines for negotiations with the purpose of growing the advertisers’ business and generating
revenue for CRISTA Media. This position will manage existing client accounts as well as generate new clients, which will normally and recurrently be at the clients’ place of business.
CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Creatively solve clients’ marketing problems with effective solutions. Selling these solutions to clients will normally and recurrently take place at the clients’ place of business.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of individual clients’ needs and goals and service clients’ needs while balancing the station objectives.
- Accurately follow through on all orders, including: input and order reconciliation, furnishing ready-to-air and digital creatives, sending clients’ invoices and securing accurate run times as ordered.
- Collect client and agency payments following station credit and cash parameters.
- Meet standards for number of active accounts and percentage of new business each year and participate in selling non-traditional revenue streams as a part of integrated marketing plans for advertisers. Selling to new customers and non-traditional revenue
streams will normally and recurrently take place at the customers’ place of business.
- Develop, write and lead sales packages for the team as needed.
- Submit pending reports, promotional requests, broadcast orders, and traffic/production orders in a timely manner.
- Attend and work station promotions for customers.
- Participate in all required meetings.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Must accept Jesus as their Savior, be willing to participate in prayer in the office, and represent the sales team with Christian values in the marketplace.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
Minimum of 3 years sales.
WA State Driver’s License.
This is a 100% commission position.
May occasionally be required to work on weekends and off-hours. Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
Software and Equipment Used: Microsoft Windows and Office software
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years in advertising sales.
Software and Equipment Used: Tapscan, Maximizer, Qualitap, Adobe, X-Ray, Wide Orbit and Internet Services.
Please submit an online application via our website: