This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Hope Reformed Church
Grand Haven, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 05/03/2017
Job Type: Full-Time
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
Hope Church is a rapidly growing church in a beautiful vacation town located right on Lake Michigan. Hope Church's mission is to join God to bring the best of Heaven...here! We're seeing lives changed for eternity on a regular basis and worship is a major
part of this. The worship leader will be working with the worship teams that are currently serving at Hope and will be raising up new leaders and musicians.
- Job Requirements:
The worship pastor will:
- Provide leadership in the worship weekly service.
- Develop and grow leaders within the church both artistically and spiritually.
- Provide leadership for the worship team.
- Work with the Senior Pastor to continue to develop transformational services at Hope.
- Provide support for all major Hope events.
- Committed to infusing new worship music into services to help bring the congregation into God's presence.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Find a mentor outside of Hope and meet with them on a monthly basis. The purpose is to go deep with someone who will care and grow you as a whole person.
- Be fully committed to spiritual growth.
- Maintain a healthy personal and work balance.
- Will continue to learn through various continuing education opportunities.
- Highly Desired:
We are looking for the right person to be Spirit-led and filled. They should be able to grow leaders and worshippers. We currently use ProPresenter 6 and Planning Center.
All those that are interested can find a complete job description and application at www.hopegh.com We are asking everyone to send a cover letter, resume and link to a video describing why they would want the worship pastor position to email@example.com.
- Reports To:
- Senior Pastor