The Women’s Home Director will direct and oversee the activities of the Women’s Home, in compliance with the established policies of Youth Challenge of Hampton Roads (YCHR).
- A woman, in harmony with the YCHR mission and core values.
- Minimum of a high school diploma. Bachelor’s Degree in Ministry, Human Services, or Counseling preferred
- Previous experience with YCHR “like” ministry or working with women who have life controlling issues preferred.
- Proven ability to work with a team and able to manage a staff of 3-5 staff members.
- Firm understanding of the Holy Bible and application of it’s principles to every day life.
- Seasoned, mature Christ follower, possessing a spiritually disciplined life.
- Able to teach.
- Able to represent the ministry in the community
- A woman of God, called and equipped by God to serve in this ministry
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shall have general oversight of the Women’s Home in all its various functions.
- Shall be responsible for the assignments of duties, orientation and training of Women’s Home staff and volunteers under the guidance of the Executive Director
- Shall establish the Women’s Home calendar and student schedules in coordination with the overall ministry.
- Shall establish the Women’s Home staff schedules and keep employee files up to date according to established procedures and using standard forms.
- Shall maintain all student files according to YCHR policy
- Shall assist in public relations, fund raising efforts, and guest speaking as requested and approved by Executive Director
- Shall oversee the maintenance of the center facility, grounds, vehicles, and YCHR equipment. Must gain approval of Executive Director for any outside services used to provide any needed maintenance.
- Shall be responsible for the overall atmosphere of the Women’s Home, and oversee the discipline process for all students and staff members alike.
- Shall oversee the curriculum, groups, classes, etc. and work closely with Education Director in regard to the same.
- Shall perform other duties, as requested.
Consistent with experience, keeping in mind that YCHR is a small non-profit. Live in housing may be considered.
IF INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION
1. Submit resume and to email@example.com or mail to: YCHR
Attn: Travis Hall 332 34th Street
Newport News, VA 23607
2. Call (757) 244-1234 to schedule an interview.