Integrated Marketing Consultant Description:
Help local business owners turn their visions into reality through the synergy of radio and digital advertising—integrated to inform and engage our listeners and community.
KDAR 98.3 FM THE WORD, New Inspiration Broadcasting Co., Inc., in Oxnard is the flagship radio station of Salem Media Group, Inc., America’s leading radio broadcast and internet content provider, targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed
content. The position of Integrated Marketing Consultant is not for just any company, but with 98.3 FM The Word, KDAR, a station that began serving Ventura County and portions of Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Counties in 1974.
This full-time employment opportunity provides financial rewards while being part of a team-oriented, high-integrity work culture. You will enjoy making a positive impact on your clients’ business growth while you personally develop and stretch your professional
sales abilities. Our Integrated Marketing Consultants work primarily in the field meeting with business owners, helping owners grow their business through the synergy of radio and internet advertising. 98.3 FM THE WORD Consultants must have a passion for media
and all of 98.3 FM THE Word’s products, especially radio.
Marketing tools include:
- Broadcast radio
- Internet display and streaming
- E-mail blasts
- Event marketing
Examples of Duties:
- Maintain account bases while developing new accounts, at the same time managing files and records with integrity, attention to detail, and timeliness.
- Explain to clients how specific types (e.g., radio, events, internet, newsletters, and mobile platforms) of advertising will help promote their services or products effectively.
- Create marketing strategies, tactics, presentations, and copy.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising on various platforms.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services; assess customers’ needs and ability to commit.
- Be perceptive to others’ reactions, actively listen, speak effectively, and always look for ways to help people, businesses, and our community.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts in Wide Orbit.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission based on experience along with a full benefits package including paid holidays and vacation.
The successful candidate will have a background in marketing, outside sales, and closing the deal. He or she is able to demonstrate successful selling of an intangible product, excellent prospecting skills, enjoy relationship building, and be a superb problem
solver. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, along with computer proficiency. Training in radio ad sales and radio advertising is available for qualified candidates. Knowledge of media production and WideOrbit a plus.
Please take a moment and explore Salem Media Group, Inc. and 98.3 FM The Word, KDAR, (New Inspiration Broadcasting Co., Inc.).
Upload a cover letter and resume when you apply online at www.salemmedia.com/careers, search for the position of interest and click on the link. The application is located at the bottom of the page.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity employer.