Chambersburg First Church of God is seeking an individual to lead our United Worship Experience venue. This pastoral position will provide leadership to the teams associated with the United Worship Experience and will be the main teaching pastor for the
United Worship Experience venue. This individual will be part of the teaching team which plans and creates future teaching series.
Providing pastoral care for those who call the United Worship Experience their home will be a requirement of this position. In addition, this individual will be responsible for ensuring the health and well-being of this venue.
The United Worship Experience Pastor will be responsible for the following:
UWE Strategic Leadership and Planning: The UWE Pastor will champion the CFCOG mission, vision, and strategy in the UWE. The UWE Pastor will provide overall direction to the UWE by:
- Implementing an intentional UWE staff meeting to clarify strategy and execute the mission, values, and strategy of CFCOG into the life of the UWE.
- Monitoring and reporting the health of the UWE through stories, statistics, and regular evaluation.
- Ensuring both volunteer and paid staffing, facilities, and programming of UWE are aligned to best accomplish the values and vision of CFCOG.
- Fulfilling other pastoral and administrative duties, including weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications, and counseling as time allows and needs dictate.
UWE Staff Supervision and Leadership Development: The UWE Pastor will provide leadership to the UWE staff team. The UWE Pastor will oversee the leadership, evaluation, and mentoring of the existing UWE staff in their respective areas of
ministry. UWE staff supervision and leadership development includes the following responsibilities:
- Supervise the UWE staff leadership team as it relates to day-to-day ministry and operational activities pertaining to the UWE.
- Oversee UWE staff training and continued development of the leadership development pipeline.
- Empower UWE staff and volunteer leaders to lead the ministries and operations.
- Provide coaching to the UWE staff in the implementation of UWE initiatives.
Primary Teaching Pastor for the United Worship Experience: Ensures that the teaching plan for the UWE is in alignment with the doctrinal positions of CFCOG. He will be the primary teaching pastor ensuring that those who teach are educating
in accordance with the doctrines, practices, and mission of CFCOG.
- Work with the teaching team for common teaching among all venues and campuses.
- Ensure through feedback and evaluation that messages are biblical and relevant.
- Oversee and develop a team for the planning and execution of the creative elements each week.
All Church Impact: This position will oversee an area of ministry determined by their gifting and passions. This will be decided within the first year of hire as need and time allows.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter, resume, and teaching sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.