GENERAL SUMMARY: The Promotions Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day tasks in the Promotions Department that support and advance management goals for Programming, Sales, and Marketing for SPIRIT and KCIS. This position will
provide administrative support to the Promotions department, create, organize and successfully execute station promotions including events for current advertisers as well as create and execute events that provide revenue back to the station. In addition, this
position will help develop listener engagement and advertiser relations, provide event management and maintain station promotional gear.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience
- Christian Commitment: CRISTA Ministries believes that the effectiveness of its ministry is directly related to the depth and sincerity of commitment to Jesus Christ demonstrated by each employee. Therefore, as a CRISTA employee each individual
must be committed to the pursuit of a lifestyle, on and off the job, consistent with the mission of CRISTA Ministries, compatible with historical standards of morality, reflecting the message, mission and character of Jesus Christ.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 1-2 years event marketing or radio promotions experience.
- Licensure/Certification: Valid Washington State driver’s license.
- Other Considerations:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as necessary.
- Have an excellent driving record.
- Must have clear and concise communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have solid organizational skills and have successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously with good follow through.
- Function as a team player and team leader.
- Work well under pressure.
- Strong enthusiasm for a career in Broadcasting.
- Software and Equipment Used: PromoSuite, RCS Selector and Linker, Wide Orbit and Presslaff Interactive Revenue. Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite and the internet. Experience with relevant social media tools such as Facebook,
Twitter, MySpace and YouTube.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Broadcast, Journalism or a related field.
- Experience: 1-2 years in customer service, public relations, marketing, or event planning.
- Software and Equipment Used: Experienced in Graphic Design and HTML web design.
TO APPLY and to see the full job description please go to the following URL: