Education Coordinator needed at Christian, children’s ministry. Minimum qualifications include current NC teaching certificate and experience working with children with special needs. Flexible schedule required with evening study hall and
occasional weekend activities. Must be energetic and passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of children.
- Coordinator will manage activities of the learning center including study hall, resources, staff, and volunteers.
- Serves as liaison with the school system, representing the Home at meetings and conferences (e.g. Individualized Educational Plans, parent/teacher meetings, open houses, etc.).
- Tracks youth educational history and progress for all youth.
- Assists older youth with college tracks.
- Works with team members to develop apprenticeship tracks for Independent Living students.
- Will be key in developing a GED program on campus.
- Administer summer education program.
- Be part of the on-call rotation.
Cover letter required--tell us why you would be a good fit for our growing ministry. We want to hear about your qualifications as well as your HEART for children and working in ministry.