Do you have a burning passion for kids to know Jesus?
Are you ready to unleash a volunteer team to invest in the lives of kids and families?
Do you have a nudge that it’s time to connect with a church staff team with a fresh and life giving vision and passion for connecting with it’s community?
If that’s you. Let’s talk.
Stonecreek Church (stonecreekchurch.org) is a non-denominational church in Milton, Georgia. We are looking for the right leader to give strong leadership for our kids ministry.
As a staff, we are committed to serving Him and each other. We love our volunteers and community. We want to elevate the name of Jesus in all we do.
And we are trusting Him to lead us to the right leader to help shepherd our kids ministry into the next season.
We realize this posting isn't just about us, and have prayed that every applicant would find God's best for their lives.
If you are interested in serving with us, you can learn more about the job description below...
STONECREEK CHURCH CHILDREN'S PASTOR
Role: Children’s Pastor
Will Report To: Lead Team
Purpose For This Role:
The Children's Pastor is responsible for leading all aspects of Stonecreek Church’s elementary environments.
This role will also directly lead, develop, and have oversight of the Splash (babies) Director and Sprout (3 yr old-K) Director.
Vision For This Role:
- Teach the Gospel to children on their level, in a fresh and fun way. Creativity and fun are your strong ally.
- Serve and connect with the families of Stonecreek and the community.
- Equip and empower volunteers to lead others in loving Jesus and each other.
Director of Children’s Ministry Job Responsibilities:
- Lead all aspects of the elementary environment from production, culture, and volunteerism.
- Offer pastoral care and encouragement to kids ministry staff and volunteers. Value volunteers and create a culture of thriving leaders.
- Recruiting and developing volunteer teams for kid ministry. Stay connected with key volunteers and leaders.
- Meet regularly with kids ministry staff to help evaluate, lead, and develop.
- Manage the kids ministry budget and assist department Directors in managing and developing their budgets.
- Leading the way in curriculum and it’s usage.
- Ensuring all safety and security processes all followed for the safety of the kids and the church.
- Attend monthly staff meetings (1st Monday of each month) and attend weekly prayer meeting (Monday Morning)
- Develop and lead outside of Sunday events to create space for kids, volunteers and families to connect. (Movie nights, family game night, etc.. )
- Overseeing the summer camp experience. Working with student ministry team to recruit and lead paid counselors. (8 weeks in summer)
A follower of Jesus Christ with proven leadership skills. Must be passionate about elevating the name of Jesus. Team builder. Team leader. Vision caster. Servant-hearted. Aware. Developer. Admin and organization skills. Problem solver. A self-starter. Strong
verbal skills. An eye for excellence. And fired up about kid’s learning about Jesus on their level!
Hours Per Week: