Bitner-Henry Insurance has a specialized focus on the insurance needs of churches and non-profits. With an already large book of business, we are growing and in search of highly qualified sales professionals to serve our niche market.
Embracing the philosophy that we are here, “to serve those who serve others,” the Producer drives sales by meeting the insurance and risk management needs of prospects and insureds.
This is a terrific opportunity for someone with a passion for using their communication, business and organizational skills to help protect the life and vitality of churches and non-profits.
- Prior successful sales experience.
- Ability to master the technical aspects of insurance.
- Communicates with customers in non-technical language.
- Holds or is willing to secure an insurance license.
- Resilient team performer who works without daily supervision.
- Able to fulfill on-going travel commitments.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use information technology to accomplish goals.
- Effective listener and conflict resolver.
- Manages multiple priorities to completion.
- Makes presentations to audiences with diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to research data, estimate costs, and identify solutions.
- College degree preferred.
Reporting to this Position
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; stand; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: May be required to drive and travel unaccompanied in diverse weather conditions.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to Darrin Coon, Human Resources at: Dcoon@BitnerHenry.com.