CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
Sign On Bonus of $4000 for Full Time RN
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Assisted Living Staff Nurse is responsible for the supervision and provision of resident nursing services while adhering to Assisted Living regulations and CRISTA policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Order, manage and dispose of medications per regulations and policies.
- Initiate and/or amend residents’ Care Plans and Functional Assessments according to facility policy.
- Provide nursing services per Care Plan.
- Provide on-going assessment of residents and update the physician.
- Carry out physician’s orders in a timely manner and understand the purpose as it relates to residents condition.
- Follow facility policies and procedures as well as Assisted Living regulations for resident care.
- Coordinate contracted health related services (PT, OT, ST, Home health, Hospice, Dentist, Podiatrist, Eye Doctor, etc.).
- Assist with and organize admission interviews as needed. Assess prospective residents for appropriate placement.
- Provide orientation to new staff.
- Provide oversight and training for nurse delegation process and tasks. (RN)
- Rotate on-call assignment to support the Caregivers 24/7.
- Ensure defensive documentation related to residents care has been entered.
- Assume responsibility for daily management of electronic medical records including daily check of the exception report, entering new orders, etc.
- Inform designated family or DPOA of medical emergencies fall or injuries, change of condition, or any other appropriate information.
- Participate in education of staff, residents, and families. Maintain personal certification and training requirements.
- Investigate incidents, accidents, and errors. Assist with education and follow-up.
- Organize and lead care conferences with residents and family members.
- Oversee and maintain Caregiver Performance Logs per HR schedule and as needed.
- Provide input to change processes where necessary or beneficial. Support Director of Health Care Services and CRISTA AL as the changes occur.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and residents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To view the full job description & submit an application, visit the following URL: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRISTA&cws=44&rid=1913