The Sales & Digital Marketing Team at Group Publishing has a Part-Time opening for a Customer Support Representative. Learn and promote Group’s products and services using your sales techniques and participate in ever-changing marketing promotions.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Representative:
• Relate to customers and co-workers in a friendly, relational manner in written and oral communication, and professional etiquette is imperative
• Take orders from churches, individuals, and retail customers
• Answer customer inquiries and resolve issues
• Stay current on all of Group’s products and services
• Help customers with Group’s electronic and web-based products
• Meet sales goals, call standards, and quality assurance standards
• 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience
• Outbound call experience
• Proficient knowledge of Windows Outlook and Office
• Customer Relationship Management software
• Live Chat experience
• Able to sit at a computer station, use repetitive motion on a keyboard, and wear a telephone headset for up to five hours a day
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
The position is Monday-Friday, 1 PM-6 PM. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is desired.