Do you believe in the next generation? Do you believe the best days of the church are ahead of us rather than behind us? Do you believe that a church should
GIVE KIDS & STUDENTS THE BEST rather than the adults? Do you believe that
MIDDLE SCHOOLERS are forming worldviews that will shape the rest of their lives? Well… we do! And if you are in agreement with us, then let me encourage you to apply for our Middle School Pastor position.
Due to the growth in our church overall and specifically our student ministry, Bear Valley Church (www.bvchurch.org) is currently looking for a Middle School Pastor. We are located in Lakewood, one of the fastest growing and most densely populated areas
in all of suburban Denver, only 20 minutes from downtown. We are also at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, which means that the best skiing in the world is only an hour away!
Our church has been on a solid growth track this year. And one of the main reasons for this has been our focus on the next generation. We are big on making Sundays the favorite day of the week for middle school students!
- Proven track record recruiting, encouraging and retaining Student Ministry Volunteers.
- Proven track record of leading a team of volunteers in a way where they are raving fans of the student ministry.
- Proven track record of incredible communication with parents so that they are raving fans of the student ministry.
- Proven track record of clearly communicating to Volunteer Leaders through weekly emails, audio trainings, videos, etc.
- Proven track record of passionately communicating the truth of God’s Word in a way where it is practical and relevant to middle schooler’s lives.
- Ability to work locally with schools and community organizations so that Bear Valley Church can serve families in our community.
- A team player that loves serving on a team with other like-minded pastors to reach the next generation.
- Solid organizational skills.
- A passion and drive for evangelism and reaching the unchurched.
Only resumes accompanied with a COVER LETTER will be considered.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer 4 questions:
(1) Why you are interested in this position?
(2) Define your call to ministry.
(3) Why would you feel comfortable relocating to the Metro Denver area if you do not currently live there?
(4) What about you makes you stand out from other candidates for this position?
Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.