A Spanish Non-Profit Religious Organization has the following opening:
Radio Nueva Vida is accepting resumes for Full time Production Manager. Responsible for the audio quality and content delivered over Radio Nueva Vida. Duties include: perform on-air/board operator
duties in our fast-paced station. Must have 2 year minimum experience in Radio Broadcasting including overseeing the operation of the Production department and on-air studios, writing copy, recording, mixing and producing, tasks associated
all broadcasting equipment. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Ensures content and audio quality meets the standards of our station.
- Produce ads and promos with an understanding of non-commercial copywriting while meeting deadlines as contracted by Traffic Department.
- Oversee quality of any outside broadcast and programs that are sent to be broadcasted
- Coordinate/Set up all technical aspects with Operators, Engineers, for live on air broadcasts at our varied events
- Be available to resolve technical broadcast problems as required.
- Manage recording projects for the RNV production studio
- Coordinate voice over recordings, audio recordings as needed
- Organize an archival system for valuable recordings
- Assist DJ with any on-air problems
- Flexible and willing to do other tasks as necessary
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must be bilingual (Spanish-English)
- Available for all Special events
Must have excellent computer skills, knowledge of audio editing software Adobe Audition, radio automation software, audio hardware knowledge and maintenance. Must be fluent in English and Spanish. Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply send:
- Cover letter
- Pastor’s referral letter
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, fax (805) 388-5202 or send by mail to: Human Resources, Radio Nueva Vida, PO Box 500, Camarillo, CA 93011.