Calvary Chapel Central Bucks (CCCB) is seeking a full-time Worship Leader. The ideal candidate will have musical training and minimum 2 years of experience in leading worship by guitar. We are a casual, contemporary, nondenominational, church that is focused
on Gospel outreach and discipleship.
CCCB is a mid-sized, 19 year old church. Much of our growth has been amongst families with young children. Our staff is a small but mighty team and we are looking for a creative, tech-savvy team player whose primary gifting and responsibilities are around
leading our worship team but is also willing and able to jump in and help in other areas as needed. Network, web, video, photo abilities are a big plus!
- Reports directly to and works closely with the Worship Director
- Help to develop a team of artists, leaders, and production technicians towards a commitment to worship God with their lives and talents
- Participate in the planning, scheduling, leading, and coordination of the corporate worship services.
- Participate in the recruiting, scheduling, and development of instrumentalists, vocalists, and production technicians.
- Prepares for and holds rehearsals for worship team during the week and Sunday morning.
- Program songs in ProPresenter.
- Participate in other all-church events as needed.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings, devotional meetings, creative team meetings.
- Vibrant growing personal committed relationship with Christ.
- Comfortable working with a team of leaders
- Strong vocal, instrumental, organizational, and people skills
- Seeks to strategically develop people spiritually and artistically
- Agrees with the CCCB doctrinal statement (see our website)
- A commitment to the mission, vision, and leadership of CCCB
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Bible Training preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience of leading a worship ministry
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application and at least 2 links to videos of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on experience/education.