GENERAL SUMMARY: The Donor Travel Coordinator is responsible for handling all paperwork and logistical details for donor international travel through collaboration with World Concern program, Resource Advancement, and donor travelers. Provide exceptional
customer service to CRISTA staff, ministry leaders, donors and travelers.
This is a part time position.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:(Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
Coordinate logistics of the travel process for Resource Advancement from end to end. This includes working with World Concern program to ensure that details in the field are in place. Primary duties include, but are not limited by:
- Share travel documents and appropriate links for travelers to fill out paper work.
- Maintain documents submitted by each traveler and ensure that all documents are received before travelers leave the United States.
- Coordinate logistics and communication with internal departments, stakeholders and external travelers.
- Download submitted forms and work with internal desk officers to ensure that forms have been received.
- Research the type of visa needed for designated country and apply for visa or provide application information as needed.
- Work with department heads to ensure travel details are arranged and/or book airline tickets for travel.
- Make World Concern Identification cards
- Apply for international insurance and evacuation insurance for donor travelers.
- Answer traveler’s questions in a timely manner.
Answer general donor questions, update donor records and provide excellent customer service to all incoming calls/emails/visits. Provide departmental administrative support by:
- Writing and editing correspondence.
- Researching and preparing quality support materials for meetings.
- Facilitating technology set-up for Skype meetings and conference calls.
- Editing and maintaining lists for accuracy.
- Coordinate Skype and other meeting IT needs.
Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
To view the full job description & submit an application, please visit the our job posting: