GENERAL SUMMARY: The Front End Designer creates outstanding digital experiences to change the world for the better. Through design, they equip the ministries of CRISTA to reach people with lasting help in the US and around the world, in
the name of Christ. Primary clients include World Concern, Seattle Urban Academy, Christian Veterinary Mission and CRISTA Media. Receive a diverse and continuous flow of project requests to fulfill website management, online marketing, advertising and other
needs related to the digital presence of the ministries. Find innovative design solutions and effectively communicate a message to help drive fundraising, sales and brand development efforts. Works closely with Sr. Web Designer to conceive, implement and measure
digital communication effectiveness.
CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job
- Execute digital design and development from initial concept/sketch stage, to highly functional and responsive digital content to help drive fundraising, sales and branding efforts that meet ministry goals and design standards. Develop and design for email
communication campaigns and digital acquisition strategies. Most common assignments include website development and enhancements, ecommerce management, email marketing campaigns and digital content updates.
- Maintain an organized, consistent tracking of all projects performed, including time spent on individual projects, and submit reports on a weekly basis.
- Attend weekly department meetings and devotionals, as well as creative planning meetings for appropriate projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, including helping with search engine optimization or other needs.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To view the full job description & submit an online application, please visit our job posting: