To support the church’s mission of leading people to experience life change through Jesus Christ by assisting the Senior Director of Finance and Operations in the administrative, financial and operational business functions of the church.
- Works with the Contribution Counting Team on Monday Mornings to reconcile the contributions to the offering envelopes. Processes the offering for deposit. Ensures the deposit is in the bank by noon on Monday.
- Posts contributions to membership records.
- Receives, process, inputs, posts invoices into Accounts Payable files.
- Process Accounts Payable Checks to take advantage of the available discounts per vendor.
- Reconcile charge card receipts and other major vendor invoices (Lifeway, Hobby Lobby, etc.)
- Input payroll hours and process payroll on the 5th and 20th of each month.
- Maintains Time Away Records for each employee.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Bookkeeper.
Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ.
Experience of service or leadership within a church or non-profit organization is strongly preferred.
TYPICAL WORK SCHEDULED
Monday through Friday, Sunday (as necessary)