Are you an experienced radio broadcast and audio production facility engineering professional in/near the San Francisco Bay Area? Do you desire to use your talents for an exciting ministry with a heart for helping others? If your answer is yes, keep
reading because we are looking for you!
Who You Are: As a staffed Network Operation Center and Studio Engineer,
- Oversee the electronic systems maintenance for the Network Operation Center and associated studios.
- Notify technicians, engineers, and managers of status and problem areas.
- Provide backup support for maintenance of local radio transmission facilities.
- Support radio production staff in maintaining radio automation systems, IP-based audio and distribution systems, other audio equipment.
- Provide support for NOC improvements.
- Provide support for audio and data V-SAT satellite uplink and downlink systems.
- Ensure that radio network critical functions are stable and reliable.
- Electronic systems and IT systems support for demanding audio production environment.
You will need the following:
- Extensive knowledge of design, installation and maintenance of radio broadcast studio and audio systems.
- Ability to serve as on-call emergency service for the Network Operation Center
- Ability to communicate professionally with excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Skilled in building relationships and the ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced working environment.
- Interface with leadership including Engineering, Programming, Information Technology and Human Resources.
Education and experience:
- Broadcast and/or IT industry engineering certifications
- Federal communication regulations, as it pertains to radio, preferred.
- Broadcast or electronics engineering degree or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Experience with demanding audio production environments.
For an interview please submit your cover letter and resume attention: IT Services Team
(Please Do Not Call)
Compensation: TBD (Contract to hire)