Who We Are:
Eagle Creek launched in 2004 and had grown to 1200+ meeting in two locations in 5 services. Our mission is to empower people to become all that God has created them to be. You can check out our values on our website. Currently, we are meeting in rented facility
and outgrew them two years ago. Because of this, we started construction in August on our first church building that will seat 900 adults, allow us to care for over 400 children per service, and should be moving in August of 2018. Our church is ramping up
to grow and reach our community like never before.
Lee's Summit is ranked among the top 50 cities in the nation year after year for good reason. It is currently the 6th largest city in the state and is becoming one of the busiest centers in the Kansas City metro region. It's home to more than 90,000 residents
who enjoy all the amenities of beautiful parks, high-end shopping districts, movie theaters, local restaurants. Lee’s Summit offers a high quality of life with a low cost of living and it’s schools rank among the top in Missouri. It has a growing job market
with a low unemployment rate and affordable housing. It is a great family town.
Our Worship Style and Objective:
The key for us is finding a Creative Arts Pastor who understands the deep spiritual impact worship can have on both Christian and non-Christians. We are distinctively modern and vibrant in style and we value meaningful experiences with God. We don’t want
Sundays to become predicable.
While excellence is very important to us, having a sense of God’s presence and power in worship is even more important. Our worship is meant to bring the believer deeper and closer but also to invite the non-believer into an exciting and moving experience
without leaving them behind. We worship to music from Elevation, Hillsong, Central Live, North Point, Passion, Bethel, Jesus Culture and other worship bands like these.
Purpose of the Position
To help non-believers feel welcome, experience God, and want to come back and help believers connect and grow in their faith by deeply connecting with God through worship and creative arts at Eagle Creek Church.
General Staff Expectations
- We want team members who are passionately growing in their relationship with God.
- We want team members who have a balanced work and home life.
- We want team members who have strong Christ-like character and behaviors.
- We want team members who are full of faith, bold and courageous Christians.
- We want team members who are fostering healthy relationships at home and church.
- We want team members who enthusiastically support the ministry staff and maintain belief and practices in unity with the leadership and the church’s vision and beliefs.
Task and Role
- Ensure weekly services are Jesus-centered, well-planned and staffed with volunteers.
- Design and plan services, events and message series with Lead Pastor and creative team.
- Identify, recruit, and develop worship leaders, production team, lights, and audio team.
- Oversee all elements of the worship gatherings, such as promotional videos, sound, props, stage design, communion, baptisms, etc.
- Ensure the pastoral care of those serving in the worship ministry.
- Manage a budget for the Creative Arts department.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and other required events.
- Schedule team members to serve via Planning Center. You must be able to use or learn both Planning Center and ProPresenter.
- Oversee the video production for all campuses.
- Oversee the installation of audio and media for our new building.
- Must be highly organized and able to schedule, manage, and grow your area of ministry in a fast paced environment.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- Hours: Full-time
- Days: Sun-Thurs
- Salary: Determined based on experience and national average.
- Health insurance for your family with an HSA attached to a Wellness Plan, potential employer contribution up to $300 per month.
- Holiday pay and Paid Time Off based upon years of experience.
- Retirement Program that employee can fund with pre-tax dollars.
- Reports to: Lead Pastor
- Works with: Eagle Creek Staff
We Are Looking for a Leader Who:
- Loves Jesus and naturally leads from a place of passion.
- Is hungry to build a great church and keep growing personally.
- Is an initiator/activator who has a track record of recruiting leaders and volunteers.
- Understands room dynamics and leads people to Jesus from the platform.
- Is an excellent musician with a musical style that will resonate with millennials.
- Has a high value and ‘eye’ for artistry and aesthetics.
- Is competent in skills necessary for oversight of sound and video teams.
- Can identify and develop other worship leaders and musicians to lead bands.
- Will creatively plan, passionately lead, and carefully oversee our Sunday gatherings.
- Is bold enough to try new things that appropriately engage the culture.
- Review our posting and our website www.eaglecreekchurch.com thoroughly to make sure you are a match in gifting, style and experience for this position.
- Send a resume to email@example.com if you believe you are a match.
- Please provide a link to a video of you leading worship with a fast song & slow song.
- Provide your Instagram and Facebook profile on your resume.
- Please allow 72 hours after sending your resume for us to respond with next steps.