GENERAL SUMMARY: The Data Governance Officer position will work closely with the system administrator, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to ensure Salesforce and applications data elements are of the utmost quality
and accuracy. Develop effective business processes and other aspects of Salesforce system.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Create policies, procedures and guidelines to prevent and resolve data integrity issues across stakeholders.
- Establish data quality standards, ensure user understanding and ongoing compliance.
- Identify routine clean-up cycles, create data clean-up plan, and manage plan execution and ongoing hygiene.
- Train users on Salesforce processes and procedures.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate data dictionary and process for ongoing maintenance.
- Work with all business groups, Information Technology, Business Intelligence and vendors for to ensure data is correctly mapped ensuring continuity post-production and advocate for future data initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development.
Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field from an institution recognized by the United States Department of Education. Education may be substituted on a year-for-year basis.
- Minimum 1 year in data or project management.
- Two years of Database Stewardship
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Software and Equipment Used: Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities, NPSP 3.0, Raiser’s Edge.
- Positive and professional attitude towards coworkers and donors alike.
- Demonstrate an organized work style and be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and collaboration.
- Able to multi-task; follow through in a timely manner and be detail oriented.
- Complete all assigned tasks and meet all deadlines. Being proactive in improving existing processes is a plus.
- Handle confidential information with complete discretion and work well in a team environment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- Three years in a senior management role
- Results orientation, willingness to commit to a direction and drive operations to completion
- Willingness to take change and provide direction
- Highly developed skills in priority setting and alignment of project priorities with departmental strategy
- Able to manage senior relationships across all the Business and Functional areas
- Able to develop cooperative and constructive working relationships
- Able to handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts and negotiate with others
- Able to develop people, skills in coaching, mentoring, and teaching on the job
- Able to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals
- Technical project management experience
Licensure/Certification: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified Developer
Software and Equipment Used: Proficient user of Raiser’s Edge
Other Considerations: Some evening and weekends plus attendance at events.
SUMMARY: The Data Governance Officer position will work closely with the system administrator, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to ensure Salesforce and applications data elements are of the utmost quality and accuracy.
Develop effective business processes and other aspects of Salesforce system.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Please submit an application via our website: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ovsk6fw7&s=Christian_Jobs