The Advancement Data Service Coordinator will be responsible for the overall administration and integrity of data for the Advancement office, stewardship as it relates to receipts and thank you letters, donor/financial/statistical reporting, and a broad
range of administrative support functions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience with Raiser's Edge software required, Spark and/or Online Express experience preferred; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Professional office experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a higher education or non-profit setting.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently. Task-oriented and organized with the ability to set priorities and move multiple projects forward simultaneously, while handling interruptions.
- Must have good writing skills and logical thinking to initiate/create various reports and exports.
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts.
- Excellent people skills; able to work with donors and have a good phone presence. Team player; able to provide assistance with donor events. Servant attitude; able to with other departments, staff, and outside vendors.
- Trustworthy with confidential and sensitive information.
- Professional in appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.