RAYON CITY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/CHILDREN’S MINISTRY ASSOCIATE
Ministry Area: Rayon City and Preschool/Children
Position: Rayon City Administrative Assistant/Children’s Ministry Associate
Accountable To: Pastor of Campus Multiplication/Missions and Minister of Preschool and Children
Ministry Target: Weekly in office administrative responsibilities and preschool/children’s ministry coordination
Position Is: Part-Time Paid Staff, no benefits
Requirements: Must be fluent in Spanish and English in all forms of communication •Working knowledge of computers, software programs, and office equipment •Experience working with children and children’s programming
1. Support the vision and mission of Hermitage Hills.
2. Translate sermons, flyers, promotional materials, and/or other things as needed.
3. Weekly office duties such as calendar updates, setting up appointments and meetings, preparing for programs and events, etc…
4. Attend all weekly meetings which include campus, children’s, and administrative assistant meetings.
5. Organize volunteers and leaders in the preschool and children’s department and make sure that Sunday mornings run smoothly.
6. Coordinate volunteers for ministry along with school partnerships.
7. Make sure materials and resources are ready for Sunday mornings at Rayon.
8. As requested by your supervisors.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, or skills. It is intended to be a reflection of the principal job elements essential for making compensation and employment decisions.