Crossroads Bible Church is looking for a dynamic Children's Ministry Director to lead an effective and comprehensive ministry that equips families of children from birth to 5th grade.
- Oversee all aspects of Children’s Ministry (Birth-5th grade) with alignment towards Family Ministry vision and values
- Oversee Sunday Morning Programing
- Lead AWANA (Midweek) and Summer Splash (VBS)
- Oversee Women’s Ministries midweek support programs/childcare
- Oversee other church wide events as requested
- Coach/manage the children’s ministry team
- Coordinate and implement an annual leader care and development plan (Recruitment, Orientation, Training, Appreciation, and Celebration) for the children’s ministry team.
- Maintain control of expenditures in accordance with approved budget
- Develop and oversee a volunteer base to assist children with special abilities or needs
- Oversee and maintain the quality of the classrooms as well as scheduling/approval of room usage.
- Oversee the safety and security policies/procedures for Children’s Ministry
- Collaborate with the Family Pastor to equip and encourage parents to be the primary faith trainer of their kids
- Other duties as assigned by the Family Minister
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in children's ministry
- Embodies the Family Ministry Team Values: relational, considerate, fun, passionate, creative, humble, and trustworthy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- Evangelical theological education desired
- Committed to the theology, strategy, and vision of Crossroads Bible Church