GENERAL SUMMARY: The role of the Security Officer is to assure a safe and secure environment for the residents, visitors, staff and property of CRISTA Ministries. This is
accomplished by conducting routine random patrol of CRISTA property, responding to and investigation of security related incidents, reporting safety hazards observed during patrol activity, and appropriately documenting actions and observations noted during
Full Time Night Shift with various hours
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision Possible overtime
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Patrol assigned areas on foot and by vehicle
2. Identify and report all incidents and hazards in prescribed manner.
3. Respond effectively to instructions given by management and emergency personnel.
4. Provide the highest degree of customer service, determining and responding to the needs of residents, visitors, and staff
5. Verbally communicate in an appropriate and effective manner.
6. Maintain confidentiality of all private CRISTA-related information, including patient information.
7. Work independently when necessary.
8. Function effectively as part of the Security team.
9. Must be physically able to work, stand, walk, and climb stairs for entire shift. Must be able to respond rapidly to emergency situations.
10. Work various shifts and overtime as necessary, to accommodate department needs.
11. Must have excellent hearing and eyesight.
12. Officer will complete timely all required documentation, following established procedures and using appropriate spelling and grammar
13. Maintain appearance standards as established by supervisor
14. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
To view the full job descrption & submit an application please visit our website:https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oWjB6fwG&s=Christian_Jobs