Contracted Licensed Therapist
- Fully licensed therapist (LPCC, LPCC-S, LISW, LIMFT) with active Ohio license
- Has an established, comfortable office/meeting location to see clients
- Office/meeting location located in the Toledo area (or up to 45 miles West of Toledo)
- Comfortable working with a variety of ages, presenting problems, and forms of counseling (individual, couples, and family)
- Comfortable integrating spirituality/Biblical teachings into sessions (as appropriate)
- Able to utilize evidence-based treatments into counseling
Crosswinds Counseling is seeking a fully licensed therapist in Ohio with whom to contract. This therapist would partner with Crosswinds Counseling to serve Ohio residents who are interested in receiving services through Crosswinds Counseling.
Services would be provided mostly in the therapist’s office; however, if the therapist was open/willing, services could also be provided in the client’s home or via e-care/web-based. It is estimated that this would provide the therapist 1-5 client sessions
per week; however, this is negotiable and based on the amount of incoming referrals.
This is an hourly, contracted position. The hourly rate would be negotiated and based on the therapist’s experience and willingness to offer in-home and/or e-care services in addition to in-office.
About the agency:
Crosswinds Counseling is a faith-based counseling agency with a home office in Fort Wayne, Indiana and several satellite offices in the Northern Indiana area. Crosswinds Counseling provides individual, couples, and family counseling and coaching to clients
of all ages and all presenting problems that are appropriately treated at the outpatient level. Additionally, Crosswinds Counseling offers three modalities of service: in-office, in-home, and e-care (web-based). Crosswinds Counseling is an out-of-network provider
for all insurance companies.