CRISTA Rehab is dedicated to a patient-centered, collaborative approach to healthcare in a Skilled Nursing setting. We are a small team consisting of PTs, PTAs, OTs, COTAs and one SLP. Experience with Rehab Optima (Rox) is preferred.
-7 paid holidays and an additional 2 floating holidays per year (9 total paid days).
-$1000 Annual Continuing Education Stipend useful for everything from license renewal to CEU courses
-80% Productivity Requirements with reasonable expectations in a not-for-profit environment
GENERAL SUMMARY : The Physical Therapist provides and directs comprehensive physical therapy services to residents. This includes assessment, treatment and discharge planning and program planning and implementation in a multidisciplinary
environment consistent with professional practices and ethical standards. This position is an integral part of the Senior Living mission of providing joy and purpose to the lives of our residents. This position is accountable for contribution to program development,
quality improvement, staff satisfaction and productivity standard.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Provide physical therapy services to residents and initiate referrals when appropriate by adhering to the Physical Therapy department procedures regarding documentation of Physical Therapy services.
2. Therapy Evaluation
Conduct screenings of residents newly admitted to the facility and referred by nursing to determine need for intervention/treatment Evaluate residents to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation. Conduct specialized evaluations as
indicated. Interpret and communicate evaluation findings to residents, family, and other team members.
3. Scheduling and Treatment
Establish individual resident schedules in conjunction with other team members. Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including short and long term goals and methods to achieve identified goals. Implement and conduct treatment as outlined
in treatment plan Monitor resident’s response to intervention and modify treatment as indicated to attain goals in accordance with physician orders. Develop appropriate home or community programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the resident in
their own environment. Document results of resident’s assessment, treatment, follow-up, and termination of services Adapt treatment to meet the individual needs of the resident. Provide/recommend/fabricate adaptive devices, orthotics or prosthetics. Train
resident, family, and appropriate staff in the use or application of the above. 4. Participate in discharge planning.
5. Review the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and of individual occupational therapy programs for effectiveness and efficiency, using predetermined criteria.
6. Participate in resident, family, and staff education.
7. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, patients and families.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development. Demonstrates the
values of a CRISTA leader.
2* . *Education: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent and approved by the Commission on Accreditation I Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
3. Licensure/Certification: • Completion of National Certification Exam for Registered Physical Therapist.• Current State license.
4. Other Considerations: • Subject to call-back during emergent or special situations. • Healthcare provider required to comply with the federal law (HIPAA) that addresses privacy and security of protected health information. • HIPAA training required. •
Read, write, interpret and communicate in English at a functional level.• Positions assigned to CRISTA’s Shoreline Campus or Crista Shores will require working in areas with unsupervised access to vulnerable adults through CRISTA’s Senior Living Ministry.
5 . Software and Equipment Used : Smart Therapy Program.
To be considered for this position please submit an application via our website: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oVkH6fwM&s=Christian_Jobs