We are a brand new nonprofit Christian ministry trying to launch a website on a WordPress platform hosted on SiteGround. We have content, a new theme on WordPress, but our team is having considerable difficulty getting the final bits done.
This ministry is focused on: (1) preparing the Bride of Christ for our Lord’s eminent appearing, and (2) bringing as many as we can into a saving relationship with Jesus and into the Kingsom. We believe things are not falling apart, they are falling into
place according to Scripture and the prophetic timeline. We are rallying Watchmen and Women to focus on their respective sphere of influence to warn, equip, disciple, and to encourage Christ followers to finish well, strong, and engaged. We are very concerned
about apostasy and our call as Watchmen/Women is to stand in the gap so as many people as possible fellowship with the Lord for all eternity. We have a major emphasis on education, including publishing books and Sermon Kits. Our team of five has authored
240 posts, eight books, and five six-week sermon series that are all available for free download. Books and sermon series are in various stages of completion.
We are a centrist ministry. We do not focus on extreme and controversial positions: such as aliens or the return of the Nephalim. Our sole focus is on our Savior and introducing as many people throughout the world to a saving knowledge of the Gospel.
We have articles, blogs, and books to help them become Watchmen/Women and to collectively multiply our influence for such a time as this. We want to finish strong and finish well.
What we’re looking for is a contract position that will help us take the 240+ posts that we’ve created and finalize its placement on the website as well as implement and problem solve various plug-ins including:
- With our teams guidance, help assign posts to category/sub category site structure mechanisms
- Reftagger (already installed and working)
- Paid Memberships Pro (already installed and working, not yet configured)
- Implement Constant Contact integration (part of Paid Memberships Pro integration)
- localize.js for international support (English, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, French, and Arabic)
- Stripe integration with Woo Commerce (not installed or implemented)
- Second phase is for Subsplash implementation and full mobile platform rollout
Position available immediately. Hourly rate negotiable and commensurate with experience.
- Committed Christ follower that understands ministry development and ground floor opportunities
- Heart for making Kingdom impact and understands what it takes to take territory away from the enemy
- Willingness to listen to and respond to the leading and anointing of the Holy Spirit
- This is a big website with global reach, so extreme skill and focus on execution is crucial
- Demonstrated expertise and background in WordPress
- Able to discern how things should work and come alongside our team to finish and publish this site
- Background in working with localization is highly desired (English, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, French, and Arabic)
- Background in implementing Paid Memberships Pro highly desired
- Background in implementing commerce/store highly desired
- Helping our our team do final post/article formatting is important but secondary given the above
- For a season, willingness to come alongside our team and serve with us in our calling
Training our team on maintenance skills is critical, so we need written procedures at the end of the engagement.
Thank you all for taking this matter to the Lord in prayer! We are praying for the right person with the right skill set.
I Am A Watchman, are you?