Salem Church Products (SCP) is seeking a full-time
Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for execution of its email marketing communication. The right individual possesses an excellent marketing sense, exceptional written communication skills, familiarity with the faith-based marketplace,
and a drive to be organized while maintaining multiple priorities.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for execution of SCP’s regularly scheduled email campaigns, including copywriting email assets, maintaining a content calendar, analyzing campaigns, and looking for creative strategies to increase email engagement.
In addition, the marketing coordinator must be able to make decisions based on creativity and data, consistently meet deadlines, and work in a team environment.
- Fulfill email marketing calendar, including content trafficking, copywriting email content, editing & proofreading, and scheduling
- Coordinate with teams across our network of sites to manage email campaigns
- Measure and analyze results of email campaigns, communicating results to the SCP team
- Make data-driven decisions & suggestions to grow SCP’s email engagement
- Develop testing strategies to optimize results
- Oversee projects related to email marketing development
- Manage email content schedule, including communication through project management platforms with the SCP team
- Research industry trends in digital marketing and the Christian space
- Exceptional verbal, copywriting, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, give attention to detail, and work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Experience with project management across a team
- Skilled in reporting and data analysis
- Willingness to learn and study industry news and developments
- Working knowledge of email marketing engagement strategies and email service providers a plus
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
- Bachelors Degree, degree in Marketing preferred
- 1-3 years experience in email and/or digital marketing